Friday 21 September 2012

This Weekend...

There'll be no blogging until Monday or Tuesday evening, alas, as I shall be hugely enjoying myself at Regenerations. The next episode of Doctor Who will be reviewed when I get back. I'm not sure whether I'm moving straight on to the next seasons of Buffy and Angel next, or briefly blogging something else for a week or so, but I'll get to them very soon.

A couple of shameless plugs: I've contributed an article to the splended publication Outside In, to be released on 23rd November, which is a reworking of a post on this very blog. I've also contributed an article (all new!) to the similarly splendid Celebrate, Regenerate, and will be submitting another within the next week or so.

Things might be less busy for the next week and a half, and things will probably slow down a little because of househunting, but the blog goes on and on...

No comments:

Post a Comment