Thursday 6 October 2011

The Next Couple of Months....

I know I mentioned last month, after I'd finished Blake's 7, that the next programme I'd do would be sci-fi, American, and a logical follow-up. Well' it's Firefly. And I plan to start it on Monday 17th October, although that may slip a day or two. That should take me through to early Nov. The reason I'm waiting a week and a half to watch Firefly is simply because I'm going to have lots more time, and I might as well use that to watch and review films and longer stuff! So the three episodes of Sherlock start tonight, and there will be a film most non-pub and non-Sherlock nights. I'm looking forwartd to it!

After Blake's 7, it'll be films and short series (Edge of Darkness? I, Clavdivs? Jekyll? The Second Coming? Dark Season?) untiul I start my massive Buffy / Angel marathon in the New Year...

No comments:

Post a Comment